Things to Note for Parents
1. All forms must be submitted PRIOR to your program start date.
2. There is a registration fee of $25 in addition to the session costs. The $25 holds your place and is non-refundable. Payments must be made prior to program start
3. METHODS OF PAYMENT are cash, PayPal (connect@FogleAthletics.com or paypal.me/fogleathletics, Cash App ($FogleAthletics) or Credit Card. *There is a $35.00 service charge for any returned check.
4. No refunds or adjustments will be made on days missed or on holidays.
5. Please provide your child with water bottles during training/practice. Snack and drink will provided by FA on game days.
6. Please ensure that your child is dressed in athletic gear daily.
7. Training sessions are 1 hour and pick up time is promptly at the top of the next hour. If you will be late please call. After 15 minute grace period, late fees may apply.
9. Please be sure to sign your child in/out DAILY. If there are changes to the
adult designated for pick up, please send notice in advance to
10. We offer a multi child discount. Ask about it.
11. The age range we serve for basketball training is 6 – 15.
12. Parents/Guardians are welcome to attend any session of training where there is room for observation. We ask that parents and observers stay off the playing court. However with COVID-19 restrictions changing constantly, please confirm with the Program Director prior.
13.If your son/daughter is injured and needs to be taken to emergency services we will attempt to contact parents first. If unable to contact parents immediately, the camper’s safety is our first concern and he/she will be taken for treatment to the proper medical facility. Every attempt will be made to contact parents subsequently. It is important to list an Emergency Contact person other than a parent on the registration form. Parents will be asked to pick up their sons/daughters who cannot participate in camp activities due to
injury, illness or extreme homesickness.
12. If you need to cancel your child’s enrollment, you must notify us in writing 2 weeks before the start of that week of training in order to receive a partial refund. No refunds will be given out within 2 weeks before the start of that week of training.
13. Cancellations are subject to a $35 processing fee per child for obvious reasons. Head counts are crucial for staffing, team assignments, daily scheduling and planning.
14. There are no allowances given for late arrival, early dismissal, vacations, holidays, illness, or injury. Changes in the enrolled weeks are based on availability and must also be made 2 weeks before the start of your child’s week of training.
15. PROGRAM CONTACTS:
Head Coach: Derrick Fogle – (301) 339-4628
Program Director: Keyauna Fogle – (240) 486-1544
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Main: (301) 683-8878
No Fields Found.