Training Rules for Athletes
1. Temperature must be taken at the entrance of the building. Please wait
at the gym door until a volunteer assists you.
2. Please remember social distance. You must bring a mask with you daily.
You will be instructed when to put it on daily.
3. Please use hand sanitizer stations frequently.
4. You are expected to speak and behave respectfully toward your peers,
volunteers and coaches. Insubordination will not be tolerated.
5. Follow all instructions and directions that are given by your coaches. If
you have a question or need help, politely let your coach know.
6. You must notify a coach/volunteer prior to leaving the classroom/gym
for the restrooms.
7. After snack, you are responsible for throwing away your trash and
cleaning your immediate area.
8. No bad language or name-calling is allowed. If an issue arises, please
notify your coach IMMEDIATELY.
No Fields Found.